Dr. Bijoy Thomas
Hip & Knee Surgeon
|For appointments and enquiries|
Call: (02) 9679 7088
|Central West Orthopaedics & Sports Injuries (Blacktown)|
Tel: (02) 9679
Free Council Car park 200 metres away
Suite 1, Level 1,
|Westmead Specialist Centre|
Suite 10, Level 1,
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Film copy of a plain x-ray less than 3 months old - this is Dr Thomas's requirement for every patient.
- Film copy of any other imaging you have had done, eg. MRI, CT, ultrasound, which relates to this injury.
- Medicare card or DVA card.
- Private Hospital Insurance information.
- Workers Compensation approval and claim information, if relevant.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.